April 28, 2024, 14:00:35

Neuigkeiten:

Wir wünschen allen ein Frohes Neues Jahr!

Gibson suffers upper-body injury in Ducks win

Begonnen von Demek, Dezember 20, 2023, 04:03:09

« vorheriges - nächstes »

Demek

PITTSBURGH-- John Gibson suffered an upper-body injury for the Anaheim Ducks late in the initial duration of their 4-3 win against the Pittsburgh Penguins at PPG Paints Field on Monday. The goalie showed up to be in discomfort after making a spinning minimize a wrist shot from Penguins forward Sidney Crosby at 19:57 of the very first.  While on a power play, Evgeni Malkin sent out a travel through the fold, transforming Gibson about, to Crosby in the ideal circle before Gibson turned back to make a stick save. There was no update postgame. Lukas Dostal changed Gibson, that made six saves money on seven shots, to start the second duration Lukas Dostal Jersey.  He ended up the game with 33 minimizes 35 shots to make the win. "I spoke to and he claimed I may need to go in," Dostal stated.  "I do not such as to see that because I actually like John.  He's an excellent mentor for me.  I was sad to see him, yet it's just the situations and I just have to take care of it. " Gibson, that is a Pittsburgh-area indigenous, got in the video game 1-3-0 with a 2. 81 goals-against average and. 905 save portion this period.  Ducks Hoodies